- Use of the website
- By assessing this website, you agree to abide by our terms and conditions.
- All trademarks, names, logos, etc. of Third Line Clip Arts are registered. Nothing on this website should be translated or used without our permission.
- External links
- The outer links on this website might accommodate and satisfy you. But, they are out of our control. Please do not portray our website content. If you do so, you are taking a risk.
- We make no representation, statement, warranties, or guarantees (whether they are express, suggested in-law, or residual) related to this website.
- Disclaimer of liability:
- We are not responsible for any damages (direct, indirect, or considerable) or costs you or an outsider causes. We are not obligated to pay for your misfortunes, risks, mistakes, blunders, or use of our website information.
- Please respect our significant terms and conditions. They are legal and final. Whoever comes against them or uses our website criminally may be dealt by the law. He or she may receive verbal warnings by a court judge, pay a legal fine, or get both penalties.
We always respect your privacy whether you are a visitor or member. We would never sell or give away your own information. We treat every visitor or member equally.
The servers where your personal data is stored are kept in a controlled domain with constrained access. While we take sensible endeavors in order to watch individual data we gather from you, no security framework is impervious. We cannot ensure you that your information would always be protected. If you want to keep your data safe, come up with a good username (or email address) and complex password. Do not reveal it to anyone regardless. In addition, please log out if you are inactive or completely done with your session on our website.
Your satisfaction and privacy are paramount to us.